Believe in Magic

Believe in Magic

Its Valentine's month and who doesn't believe in Magic? Magic of love, magic of confidence and most of all magic of patience.. This card took me a bit longer to complete but it came out as I wanted.

This gorgeous image is 'Mechanical doll' by 'A DAY FOR DAISIES'. Click here for their awesome digs. I made her dress with 3 layers giving it a 3D feel. Her wings are just free drawn by me. I painted her in the shade of red (As its valentine's). I got the sparkle in Riot. The background papers are from my stash. I punched the flowers and leaves for the border. The quote 'Those who don't believe in magic will never find it' is by Roald Dahl. I thought it was excellent for the fantasy theme for our challenge at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. I like the way this card turned out, I hope you all like it too. Cheers!!






9 comments:

  1. Hello Vidya, Such a beautiful card and image, you have coloured her beautifully. Love the layers of her dress and her sparkly wings. Thank you.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jade, I always love your words :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jade, I always love your words :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful card... love the vibrant colors..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Deepti. I appreciate how keenly you observe my creation :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your comments Deepti. I appreciate how keenly you observe my creation :)

      Delete
  3. I believe in magic and this is a magical card you have designed. Wonderful colors that flow smoothly together and the sentiment is perfect! Awesome sauce digi and awesome sauce design! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your beautiful comment. Such an inspiration

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for your beautiful comment. Such an inspiration

      Delete