High Heel Tag

2:24 PM 16 Comments


Hi There!!

Welcome to my blog

This is one of my favourite project (it has SHOE after all)

This is the DT project for the challenge at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies for this fortnight.  The digital stamp used is heel strap bow from Bugaboo. Visit their page for some truly amazing digital stamps, I loved soooo many of them) 

This tag is made from ombre pink embossed swirl background. I painted the shoe Silver and Rose. I also added ribbon  cross to depict the high length shoe lace ties. Punched and die cut the silver flowers and added Pearls at the centre for each of them. 
I added the text tag "Life is Short, HEELS shouldn't be"

(And I think clicking the pictures in my porch is actually a good idea!)

I hope you loved this tag



Thanks for visiting my blog. See you soon again.
Cheers!!

Vidya Bharambe


Challenges








16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tag.. love the sentiment too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Organized and attractive website.I Mostly I like this article.want to know gossips/news/Awards and Biography about american Celebrities/singers visit http://www.americangossips.com or americancelebritynews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for appreciation.. I'll definitely visit your blog

      Delete
  3. wonderful tag, I love your colouring and design and everything. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. This is truly beautiful and amazing. I love it. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag - every little detail is so perfect!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Vidya! It's so cute, and so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute tag, love the shoe!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome creation vidya... beautiful blog:)

    ReplyDelete