Mixed Media Candy O'Clock

Hello Everyone!!

Welcome back to my blog.

This is my mixed media project featuring Candy Girl digi stamp from StarStampz. She is so cute, isn't she?? This is my February Project for Southern Girls Challenge.  I have used time theme for this project saying It's Candy O'Clock because its always a good time for Candies (Agree??)

As the theme for this month's challenge is Sparkle and Shine I decided to make use of stars as our sponsor tagline is 'Star in my pocket'. I used texture paste and star stencil for the stars and sprinkled clear sparkle while the paste was still wet. Stamped clock in the background (its a really old stamp from my stash) I made a candy shaker with green sparkling star sequins. 

I hope you liked this one too :)




Thanks for visiting my blog
Cheers!!

Vidya Bharambe

Challenges Entered:















11 comments:

  1. Beautiful job and such a sweet shaker!! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, darling image, great color combo and the shaker element is cute. Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

    Sue - PDE Linky Party DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge Y for You Choose. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love the shaker element as it really enhances the overall design!!So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Shake It Up” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project and yup candy anytime.. Yumm.. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a awesome card. Outstanding!!!!! Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!!! I love that little shaker part! This is gorgeous!!
    Thank you for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday challenge! I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Vidya.. Love the green (my fave colour)Hugs (from your (slack) fellow SGC DT member.. Alethea xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card!! Love the image and use of scraps too!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete