Sunflower Best Wishes

Sunflower Best Wishes

The Challenge at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies for this fortnight is up and running for the theme 'ATG/Monochrome'. Check the challenge blog for all our DT teams inspirational designs
This simple card is designed using Sunflower image from our amazing sponsor StarStampz 
Check their etsy shop for many such cute stamps. 

For this card I used pink shimmer mist to create the background. I coloured the Sunflower girl using Copics as well as watercolours. The little yellow flowers are made using my small 6 petal flower punch  and layering them with a bling in the centre.
I wanted to have a wow factor to her gorgeous hair and so I added little white pearl dots all over her hair and I loved the way it looks :)

I hope you enjoyed my post for this fortnight. 




Thanks for visiting by.

-Vidya Bharambe

0 comments: