Travel Folio Album

4:30 PM 0 Comments

Travel Folio Album

This folio is a travel album + journal. On the front cover I created a small arch where the plane embellishment can move through as if its taking a flight. There are number of embellishments on the front page. The inside of the folio album has 3 sections, the left section has a vertical opening pocket to hold big photos and journalling cards. The center section has a waterfall pattern which can hold16 photos back and front. Right section has 4 horizontal opening pockets for photos and cards. 
The cardstock used is Luxe with earthy colours and the album measures 9.5cm X 15cm. This was made for Nikita and I hope she likes it. 





I hope you enjoyed my travel folio album

Thanks for visiting my blog 

Vidya Bharambe 




0 comments: