HAPPY CHAPPY MOUSE

3:30 PM 5 Comments

Happy Mouse

I was asked to select a digital stamp by our Jade's Sparkling Butterflies challenge blog admin from heaps of other awesome ones and I couldn't take my eyes off this cutie pie.. This stamp is Happy Mouse by our sponsor Fabrika Fantasy

The door is hand drawn and I have coloured it and the mouse using Copic Markers


Copics used-
1. Bareley Beige E11
2. Skin White E00
3. Brown E08
4. Light Walnut E57
5. Copper E18

Thanks for visiting my blog
Vidya Bharambe

5 comments:

  1. Very nice design with the happy mouse near the door to his house! Thank you, Vidya! We would love if you could share this in our Facebook Group too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure hun... I have sent you request to add myself in the group so i can share it on thegroup...thanks for appreciating.. Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Hello Vidya, He is indeed a Happy Chappy Mouse, so cute and adorable.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mouse and living your hand drawn door with the wood texture.

    ReplyDelete