Tea Break

9:53 PM 7 Comments

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my blog. This week at Southern Girls Challenge the theme is 'The kids are alright' and out sponsors are Julia Spiri.

I used the image 'parisian girls' and made this card for the mums who wait for their babies to sleep for that much needed tea/coffee break..

I coloured the image using water colours and copics. The background looks like die cut but it is actually made using a decorative punch. I used lacy scraps bits to complete the card. The tiny dot background is given to me by Charyn in our swap.. I hope you all like it.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Cheers
Vidya Bharambe



7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Vidya. The link on our challenge, takes me to a different site and I can't find your blogpost. Which explains why I haven't been able to find your previous posts to comment on. Do you have two sites? Love your gorgeous card, the trellis-like diecut is fab in the background and so cute with the 'when baby sleeps' sentiment. Love it! Fabulous design hun. Hugs, Wends x (So glad you linked this on FB or I'd have never found the post. We must remedy that!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for you compliment hun... I did send Lou email before the term started for change in my blog address... It would be great if we could change it on our challenge blog... Vidya xxx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant design. Love the colours too.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annie.. Also for the sentiment hun 😊

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful Vidya, the lattice work really makes me feel like I'm at a cafe and the two ladies look like they're enjoying a wonderful time-out. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Sarah... Our team should catch up in a cafe and enjoy our time out too.. Hugs xx

      Delete
    2. Awww thanks Sarah... Our team should catch up in a cafe and enjoy our time out too.. Hugs xx

      Delete